Welcome to Pullman Public Schools!

Where will my student go to school?

Students are initially assigned to an attendance area school based on where the student lives. Use our 'Find My School' address lookup tool and find attendance area maps here: "Find my School" application.

Link to Find My School App


Can we choose a different school?

Students may apply to attend a different school.

  • In-District Transfer requests will complete online enrollment and submit form 3131F to the Pullman Public Schools district office.

  • Out-of-District Transfer (Choice) requests will complete online enrollment and submit form 3141F to the Pullman Public Schools district office. Out of District Transfer requests received after June 30th will not be considered until after the first day of school.


Online Enrollment for 2020-2021 School Year:

  • Online enrollment for kindergarten opens on April 20, 2020 (Children will need to be five years old by August 31, 2020 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year)

  • Online enrollment for NEW students in 1st-12th grades opens on May 4, 2020


How do I enroll my student for 2020-2021?

2020-2021 Online Enrollment Information



Enroll My Student-English Enroll My Student with a New Account Button 
Enroll My Student-Spanish Enroll My Student-Arabic
Enroll My Student-Chinese

Guide for Completing the New Student Online Enrollment Application for Pullman School District


What documents do I need to enroll my student?

1. Required for enrollment: Student's birth certificate or passport

2. Required for enrollment: Medically verified Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Immunization Exemption - Immunization Information - including new requirements for 2020

3. Kindergarten students require an additional questionnaire that can be completed at the student's school.

Note: Families Experiencing Homelessness: Students experiencing homelessness are not subject to provide required documents. Visit our McKinney-Vento Program webpage for more information.

Please complete the online enrollment process before dropping off these required documents. If you need assistance completing the online registration form, please contact your child's school for assistance.

Please make an appointment at your student's assigned school to drop off enrollment paperwork.

Enrollment documents for in-district transfer requests and out-of-district (choice) requests can be dropped off in the locked drop box in front of Pioneer Center (240 SE Dexter Street).