To complete your child's enrollment application please provide the following to your child's building secretary as soon as possible:
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Child's medically verified immunization records (Updated 2020 Immunization Requirements)
- Completed Ages & Stages Questionnaire (The questionnaire will be available in elementary school offices at the times noted below, or can be mailed by request)
Note: Students will be ineligible to attend school if appropriate immunization records are not provided to your child's school.
Please complete the online enrollment process before dropping off required documents. Enrollment documents can be dropped off at the following times:
- April 20-24: Elementary schools will be accepting kindergarten enrollment documents and providing copies of kindergarten questionnaires from 8:30am until 3:00pm.
- Remainder of 2019-2020 School Year: Please make an appointment at your student’s assigned school to drop off enrollment paperwork.
- Enrollment documents for in-district transfer requests and out-of-district (choice) requests can be dropped off in the locked drop box in front of Pioneer Center (240 SE Dexter Street).
Where will my student go to school?
Students are initially assigned to an attendance area school based on where the student lives. Use our "Find my School" address lookup tool and find attendance area maps here:
Need assistance completing the online application?
If you need assistance with completing the online application or are having trouble with the online enrollment application, you can contact your student's school secretary, or you can contact the enrollment office by phone at (509) 332-3581 or by email at email@example.com.
If you need to complete a paper application, please contact your student's school secretary and one will be mailed to you.
If you need to speak with a district nurse, please contact Michelle Hyatt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at (509)332-3581 to set up an appointment.