Pullman Public Schools Paraprofessionals were able to attend two full days of professional development during fall conference week. A variety of in-house experts provided the targeted content and our staff asked great questions and participated in deep discussions!
Thank you to our staff (below) for organizing this professional development opportunity for our paras and thank you to our paras for their engagement in this training! We appreciate all that you do to support our students! As you can see this was a team effort and an excellent example of our cultural beliefs #BuildTogether.
Thursday October 31st
- Megan Itani - Steps for Growth-overview of ACES and Trauma informed practices
- Grace Grow & Joni Stevens- Deepening our understanding of Common Core and how we support student growth.
- Julie Udy- Library resources to support student engagement and learning
Friday November 1st
- Katie Vandemark- Social Emotional Learning - Common Language of Second Step and Overview
- Natalie Dobbins-Effective Behavior Management
- Cristina Johnson- Behavior Supports Using Common Language